Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This is the first Staking the shelves. I don't know how many times it will be done cause I don't get books every week. But when I remember I will do it.


Received from NetGalley:


The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu - I'm so happy I got approved for this book. I started it last night and it is already really different from stuff I've been reading lately.



Purchased:

Taken by Erin Bowman - I got this from Kindle deals. It has been one that I've seen people really talk about and it was on sale so I said why not. I don't know when I'll read it but I'm happy that I have it.














Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment